Like a recipe? Find it here!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fudge: 2 Ways

Hello. My name is Stacy and I am addicted to this fudge.




There. I said it. Once you guys try it you will understand why. Yesterday I brought the remaining cookies to work with me. The fudge stayed at home. When asked my response was, "what fudge? I didn't make any fudge" or "ohh man, I'll bring it in tomorrow." Nope. The fudge stayed at home.




I was always nervous to make fudge. Until now. This fudge is so quick and easy to make, no candy thermometer needed. [I know, awesome.]




And.It's.SO.Delicious.





Once you make this you will automatically want to try it in every variety you can think of. Like I did. Hence why there are two different kinds here. Mary said she has tried several other concoctions that have all turned out deliciously as well. I think I will try dreamsicle (also an addiction) and chocolate mint next.... Yummm.





Peanut Butter Fudge

Ingredients
3 Cups Sugar
3/4 Cup (1 1/2 Stick) Butter or Margarine
1 Can (5oz) Evaporated Milk
12016oz Bag of Peanut Butter Chips
1 Jar (7oz) Marshmallow Fluff
1 Tsp Vanilla

Directions
Line a 9 inch square pan with foil.
Bring sugar, butter, and milk to a full rolling boil in a large saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 4 minutes (or until 234 degrees on candy thermometer) stirring constantly!
Remove from heat. Add peanut butter chips, marshmallow fluff, and vanilla, and stir until melted.
Pour into pan and let cool.



White Chocolate Fudge with Reese's Pieces

Ingredients
3 Cups Sugar
3/4 Cup (1 1/2 Stick) Butter or Margarine
1 Can (5oz) Evaporated Milk
12016oz Bag of White Chocolate Chips
1 Jar (7oz) Marshmallow Fluff
1 Tsp Vanilla
1 Bag (Less or More if Desired) Reese's Pieces

Directions
Line a 9 inch square pan with foil.
Bring sugar, butter, and milk to a full rolling boil in a large saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 4 minutes (or until 234 degrees on candy thermometer) stirring constantly!
Remove from heat. Add white chocolate chips, marshmallow fluff, and vanilla, and stir until melted.
Pour into pan. Pour Reese's Pieces on top of fudge and work throughout fudge with a knife so they are well distributed. Try to have Reese's Pieces in each bite. Let cool.



Simon says go make this fudge for the holidays.
Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment