Like a recipe? Find it here!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Asian Turkey Burgers with Spicy Lime Mayo

Seriously, make these for dinner tonight. Do it.

I found these on one of my favorite food blogs www.howsweeteats.com and knew I would be making them within a week's time... orrrr the very next day. These were so delicious I didn't even have time to whip my camera out before we inhaled them! I don't even like mayonaise and I probably could have eaten this by the spoonful.

I changed a couple things to this recipe (mostly because I didn't have the items on hand and Matt was hungry and could not wait any longer). Here is how I made them:

Asian Turkey Burgers with Spicy Lime Mayo
Adapted from How Sweet Eats

Burgers
1 Pound Ground Turkey
2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
A Handful of Chives, Thinly Chopped

1/2 Tablespoon Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
1/2 Tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds
4 Whole Wheat Buns

Spicy Lime Mayo
1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
1 Teaspoon Sriracha Sauce
Lime Juice

For the full recipe, pictures, and how to assemble the burgers please check out Jessica's blog at How Sweet Eats! You will not be disappointed!

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment