Like a recipe? Find it here!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hi friends!

I wanted to hop on and say Happy Halloween to everyone!

Still no computer, hopefully she will be out of the hospital this week and I can catch you up on all the things I have been making. There have even been a couple DIY projects to get ready for the holiday season!

Matt and I completed our Halloween 10K race this past weekend. I will post pictures and the yummy snack I made to reward us as soon as I can! :)

I also wanted to let you all know, this Friday, November 4th, my cousin, Cindy Fiester, will be on ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. She got to spend an exciting two days in Yosemite National Park shooting pictures of the Hill Family from Kansas. On this show you will not only hear this family’s story, but also see my cousin shooting pictures and see some of her work! I hope you can check it out! For more information on her photography, please see
http://www.fiesterphotography.com/ .

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween! Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment